cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Wrap up script for IP ICD

mvanvuuren
Level 1
Level 1

I am trying to Program a simple Call Center Application, based on the ICD. My problem is i need to have a Wrap up time (Nachbearbeitungszeit). Does anyone know a simple trick to program this, with the Cisco CRA Editor? Is there another way to do this?

5 Replies 5

a-vazquez
Level 6
Level 6

Try developer support central http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/570/avvid/

pwalenta
Level 1
Level 1

The ICD product currently doesn't support this type of function. Once a call has been delivered to an agent, the flow is terminated. There may be hope with Apps 3.0 release which is due out May/June timeframe. I've heard they are putting numerous features in there.

Thank you very much. I'll have to wait then!!!

tmckeon
Level 3
Level 3

Unfortunately, Wrap Up State is not available in IP ICD 2.x and cannot be emulated since the workflow is automatically terminated on call termination. Our next version of the product will provide both manual and automatic wrap up state and will report state times in both real-time and historical reports.

rkiamil
Level 1
Level 1

Stop the press, there is a work around to get a Wrapup time working.

What you can do is under Select Resource branch, set connect to “NO”

Then under Select Resource > Connected, branch put an output step with 10sec of music. Then put the Connect step after.

What will happen is that the system will find the agent, then go to the connect branch, play the output step, then run the connect step.

The users will see them selves in session before the phone starts ringing. After the music plays their phone will start ringing. So you have got a wrap up time of 10sec.

There is one major problem doing this. If the agent makes an outgoing call while they are in session, then when Connect step runs it will find agent unable to take the call and put them back into Select Resource > Queued, but if u don’t clear the variable that stores Resource ID then the system will try and connect the call to the same agent again and again, to stop that problem under the Queued branch clear the variable at the beginning of the branch.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: