cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

XML Services?

egulbran
Level 1
Level 1

Has anybody had any experience with subscribing to new services and pointing to an "outside" web page?

Thanx in advance.....

45 Replies 45

hi,

i'm interested in those examples. can you please

send it to me?.

Thank you in advance.

Thaya

Nice to met you ! Can you send examples to me please .

Because I have a trouble about this application .

Much Thanks

Liu.chia-hsin@importek.com

I'm also very interested. Please send me a copy.

amurtada@novalux.com

I'm interested in those examples too. Please send me a copy.

-Charles

Would you mind forwarding the document to me?

gary.holtmeier@broadwing.com

thanks.

I'm interested by those examples too. Can you send me a copy of your files?

barnaout@universe.com.kw

thx.

Please can you send these examples to me, n.east@prime-uk.com .

Many Thanks

Nick

Aad

I am interested in examples you could send me as I am just getting started with this stuff.

Regards

Michael Gardiner

CTIS

Network Engineer

Could you please forward me the examples.

Thanks,

anthony.fairhurst@bt.com

Hi,

I'm interested by those examples too. Can you send me a copy of your files?

Tanks

Markus

I am also interested with the sample file. Please send me some examples. My email address is: lopez@esm.com.ph.

Thank you in advance

A copy of these examples emailed to me would be much appreciated. Thank you.

-Gabe

As I see we have had several people post here in the last day - The first place I would point you is to the internal files that ship with CM - these will give you the basics - after that, look at the SDK available for download from the Cisco web site (http://www.cisco.com/warp/customer/570/avvid/voice_ip/cm_xml/cm_xmldown.html) After that it's a matter of designing your own - it takes coding in either perl or xml and then just working on it until it's done - most of the files I have located out on the web are not available for viewing as this is a budding industry and many (ok most) people do not want to give away their effort for somebody else to use and sell.

I have not had much success in pulling information from websites other then the weather (which was a perl script my husband wrote for me). Like most of you, I would love to see other examples of code to see what can be done, but alas, we are all in this business for the money when it comes right down to it. If anybody has comments or assistance please post and let us all know.

Thank you,

Gerri

While this does not pull anything from another website, there is a posting at http://www.adagetechnologies.com/downloads.asp which is the "Getting Started with the Cisco IP Phone 7960/7940" manual. All of the sample code is there.

You'll need to run this on IIS.

Roy -

Wow, thank you so much for posting this information, now if I could only get the download to work to look at - but again - thank you for passing on a good example to look at!!

Gerri

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: