cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Xpressions

admin_2
Level 3
Level 3

Jeff,<br><br>Will your inport/export utility work on xpressions 2.5.0.14?<br><br>

3 Replies 3

Not applicable

I haven't tested it with Xpressions myself, but I know some of the support folks in San Jose were testing it out. I haven't heard if it worked properly for them or not.

Jeff Lindborg
Unity Product Architect/Answer Monkey
Cisco Systems
lindborg@cisco.com
http://www.AnswerMonkey.net (new page for Unity support tools and scripts)

Not applicable

Do you know of any reasons that LDAP would stop working upon a reboot. We have tried changing the LDAP port to 1024 and 2015 on the site level with no avail. Syscheck comes up with a LDAP error saying that LDAP is not enabled.

Not applicable

I've seen some strange behavior on systems where more than one Exchange server is installed into a site and different LDAP values are being used on one or more of those servers and/or the site container has a different value. Technically this should be OK because we're binding with the LDAP port on the local server we're running with so that should be the only one that needs to change. For some reason, however, sometimes Exchange will revert back to the site defaults even if the "use site default" check box is cleared on our server.

I've been able to reproduce this on occasion in the lab and if I set the site value to what I want and set the local Unity server to use the site default and reboot, the problem always clears. I have a theory that it has to do with other servers being ahead of us in the list of servers in the site (since I can't reproduce it if we're the first one installed in a site or if we're the only one in a site), but that's just a theory and hasn't been confirmed by anyone at MS.

Outside of that I'm not sure why this would be coughing up on you...

Jeff Lindborg
Unity Product Architect/Answer Monkey
Cisco Systems
lindborg@cisco.com
http://www.AnswerMonkey.net (new page for Unity support tools and scripts)