Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Windows Domain Account [XXX] is not associated with a Unity Subscriber

I am running Unity 3.1.4 and appear to have some issues with my Windows domain account not being associated to a Unity subscriber. Everything had been working fine and seemlingly at random, I began to get the following message when trying to access the System Admin pages:

Access denied

Your Windows Domain Account [UNITY\Administrator] is not associated with a Unity Subscriber.

You cannot access the Unity System Administration web pages.

Please see your system administrator for more details.

Following the receipt of the above message, I used GrantUnityAccess.exe to associate my domain Admin account with the sample Unity administrator account "EAdmin." The operation was successful, but I still can not access the System Admin or Status Monitor pages.

Any thoughts?

4 REPLIES

Re: Your Windows Domain Account [XXX] is not associated with a U

i ran into this wieh a 3.1(3) box.

Either, one of your example accounts has been deleted / corrupted or you do not have a unity account created that matches your domain Admin. try running dbWalker from answermonkey.com and see what errors you get. if something pops up re: an example account.. call TAC

I am having the exact same issue with my Unity 3.1.4 box. It worked fine for over a month and yesterday I tried to log onto WebSA and got the exact error. I'm trying to find out what happened and what I can do about it.

Thanks.

I've found that stop/restarting the AvCsMgr service often helps.

Cisco Employee

For sites that are pre 3.1.4, it's possible that CSCdx15190 may be causing this. For sites that are 3.1.4 or higher, we'd have to take a closer look. Are there any app log event errors ocurring at the same time?

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content