Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Zero Out after listening to messages

A subscriber has listened to their messages. From "inside" their mb they want to press "0" to go their defined "0" destination(same as the caller input screen for 0) to talk with their assistant.<br>Pressing zero takes them to help. Pressing star, of course, takes them to the opening greeting, where they would have to enter the extension # of their assistant.<br>They were migrated from a Centigram that allowed this.<br>Can the systems prompts(inside a mb) be modified by COS or specific subsriber to allow this?<br>Thanks, Brad<br><br>

2 REPLIES
Anonymous
N/A

Re: Zero Out after listening to messages

If you hit "00" it's supposed to take you out to the operator from within the mailbox conversation, but this is hard coded to the default operator call handler created by setup (i.e. the call handler with an alias of "operatorch"). It is not adjustable on a per subscriber/COS basis.

Unity isn't setup for tenant services scenarios or "area operator" support. One of the things I'm doing while I'm out on sabbatical is defining all the things we need to do to Unity to make these types of featres possible (tenant services in particular). I've got the ability to determine where subscribers go when they back out of their mailbox using "*" on a per user basis on the list, I'll add the "operator destination" for the 00 feature as well (I'd forgot we had this capability till you asked this question).

Of course, any and all other suggestions/problems you've run into along these lines are welcome.

Jeff Lindborg
Unity Product Architect/Answer Monkey
Cisco Systems
lindborg@cisco.com
http://www.AnswerMonkey.net (new page for Unity support tools and scripts)

Anonymous
N/A

Re: Zero Out after listening to messages

Actually... I just checked this on my 2.4.6 install and the "00" thing was disabled along the way at some point (it used to do this)... it just loops back to the help prompt currently, it doesn't exit out to the operator, hard coded or otherwise.

Jeff Lindborg
Unity Product Architect/Answer Monkey
Cisco Systems
lindborg@cisco.com
http://www.AnswerMonkey.net (new page for Unity support tools and scripts)

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content