cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

i cant see any simulated leaf/spine switches in ACI Simulator like mention on the ACI Simulator documentation

Ibrahim Jamil
Level 6
Level 6

Hello guys

I installed ACI Simulator 2.x on Vmware workstation 12.0 , I got successful installation iregardless of the UCS Hardware being used

the problem is  i cant see any simulated leaf/spine switches like mention on the ACI Simulator documentation

any help , how can i show up these simulated switches

thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

takcheun@cisco.com
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Try to use the default values in the APIC setup wizard but the mgmt and GW address. My problem was using the non-default VLAN for infra network, once I used default value 4, I am able to see the first leaf, discovered the fabric.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

takcheun@cisco.com
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Try to use the default values in the APIC setup wizard but the mgmt and GW address. My problem was using the non-default VLAN for infra network, once I used default value 4, I am able to see the first leaf, discovered the fabric.

Hi takcheun

thanks bro , you solved my issue , thanks May God bless you

thanks

what do u mean by Value 4 " My problem was using the non-default VLAN for infra network, once I used default value 4" is it the VLAN ID = 4 ??? >>> Yes

Try to use the default values in the APIC setup wizard but the mgmt and GW address. ??? >>> Use your own IP addresses.