Really hoping to get some insight into these questions
1. Is netscaler 1000v supported in the hyper-v nexus 1000V environment?
2. Adding Nexus 1110 in HA across data centers. Planning to run one N1110 in one DC and the second N1110 in the second DC. No issues with VSM, but have a question about netscaler. If I wanted to achieve HA of netscaler within each DC, can I put two netscaler VMs on each N1110 for a total of four netscaler VMs (two pairs of HAs). Any other recommendations here?
3. Do I need to order L-NS-1KV-500S= once or twice for each netscaler 1000V HA pair?
4. Is vPath required for netscaler 1000v? Can it operate in a ACE-like mode with client SNAT?
5. Can I achieve a similar behavior in netscaler 1000v as with contexts in ACE 4710? For example I have two segments for Load Balancing, one inside and one in a DMZ.
6. Is there VXLAN support on 1000v for hyper-v yet?
7. Can a Hyper-V VEM vPath to vWAAS running on a vmware VEM? Is there multi-hypervisor support in latest VSM?
8. Trying to convince the customer to order B22HPs for the new HP blade chassis instead of flex10s. Any key selling points here besides just the typical n2000 management simplification?
VMware Trunk Port Group is supported from ACI version 2.1
VMM integration must be configured properly
ASA device package must be uploaded to APIC
ASAv version must be compatible with ACI and device package version
In the Previous articles of ACI Automation, we are using Postman/Newman as the Rest API tool to automate the ACI Configuration.
In this article I’m going to discuss on usin...
One of the first steps in building your ACI Fabric is to go through Fabric Discovery. While Fabric Discovery is usually a straightforward process, there are various issues that may prevent you from discovering an ACI switch. This article wil...