cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Routing between ACI fabric and two exit outside points.

thsmfe001
Level 1
Level 1

Hi. you guys.

I proposed ACI solution to a Data Center of Service Provider.

They want to adapt it as next generation model after looking through the proposal.

In spite of their reaction, i've been concern about routing issue between ACI fabric and two exit point (Internet GW and Backhaul Router)

ACI fabric have to connect two exit points to simplify application network policies.

I think that it would be impossible to make the perfect policies regarding all service traffics without routing.

For above reason, I've check so many documents related with ACI deployment.

According to them, it might be possible for ACI fabric to have two exit point with routing such as OSPF.

So The service provider needs to be adapted with OSPF for hackhaul and Default routing for Internet GW.

I want to control traffics on ACI fabric like as below.

- Specific traffics are controlled by ANP and Other traffics not matched with ANP are controlled by OSPF routing.

Could you check it could be possible on ACI environment?

Thank you

Yun.

1 Reply 1

Kanwaljeet Singh
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Yun,

You have asked the question in wrong community. Please ask this in "Application Centric Infrastructure" section within Data Center for a quick response. This community is for ACE, CSS etc.

Regards,

Kanwal

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: