Hope you can help me here I'm having some issues with a router setup (I believe).
A 3560 router connect from port 0/1 to pcn, port 0/2 is connected to a netscreen 208 firewall with a dmz and an outside connection. The firewall was configured and testing before adding in the router switch and worked fine.
- 3560 enhanced (I've attached a config file)
- can ping from the pcn to the outside interface on the router (192.168.3.1)
- cannot ping from the pcn to the firewall trusted port (192.168.3.2)
- can ping from the dmz to the outside port of the router (192.168.3.1)
- cannot ping from the dmz to inside port of the router (18.104.22.168)
- can ping from the router console to devices on the dmz
- can ping from the router console to devices on the pcn
The DMZ is on 192.168.2.0 subnet, gateway is 192.168.2.1/24. Can ping from the switch console port to the DMZ, cannot ping from the pcn (22.214.171.124/21 to the DMZ, infact I can't even ping to the firewall interface (192.168.3.2).
We are pleased to announce availability of Beta software for 16.6.3. 16.6.3 will be the second rebuild on the 16.6 release train targeted towards Catalyst 9500/9400/9300/3850/3650 switching platforms. We are looking for early feedback from custome...