Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

6513 L3

what will be in 6513 chasis only the SUP and MSFC i think...is there any command to find the current mode?

• Other Network Infrastructure Subjects
3 REPLIES

Re: 6513 L3

show version will tell you the current image you are running, if the image looks like "sup22.." or "sup1..", this will mean the image is native IOS and you are running a Native mode. If the image name starts with "msfc...mz.." or "msfc2...mz.." then your at the MSFC and you are running in Hybrid mode or "cat6000..." then you are in sup running in hybrid mode. I try to understand your question with very littly information, I hope I guessed correctly that you are asking for the command to find out if you are running hybrid or native.

Please rate all posts.

But does a 6513 come with FWSM,IDSM,SUP,MSFC in chasis.

Can it concurrenlt operate in muliple modes?

Hi

"The Cisco Catalyst 6513 Firewall Security System is a 13-slot model providing an easily deployed solution that integrates a Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series Supervisor Engine 720 (with integrated policy and multilayer switch feature cards [PFC3/MSFC3] for system control, routing services, and dual Gigabit Ethernet ports); a Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series Firewall Services Module providing 5 Gbps of firewall services; and 11 additional open slots for further customization."

See this link for details --> http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/switches/ps708/ps713/index.html

What exactly do you want to find out???

Hope this helps.

Please rate all posts.

Regards,

AbhisheK

Views
Helpful
Replies