Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Anyone hit Licensing Errors

Boy it is one of those weeks.... finally got everything installed but now I keep getting messages for the ACL, DFM, Content Flow, Campus Manager, RME, that the licensing has expired....

Anyone ever hit this??? and what's the fix.... since I have never known CW2000 to have any licensing needs......

5 REPLIES
Blue

Re: Anyone hit Licensing Errors

Are all these apps like RME,Campus Eval copies OR full licensed versions?. Were there any eval version running on this server before?

to my knowledge they were all full licensed versions and no, there was no eval software running prior to my knowledge....

Blue

Make sure that they are not evals by loking at the install CDs. Also did you try to install say on CD-One on a different server to see if you get the same message?

Ok, baring that CD's are not marked with the words EVAL on them I will presume them no to be Eval copies... Also what is strange is I was logged in for a brief time starting to configure CW2000 b4 the messages started appearing.... Also, the copy of ACL I installed is the same one I used on the 2nd Edtion install and never ran into any issues....

PS... Thanks for the help on getting the 4th edtion to install.....

Dut ta da....... bit by the bug......

CSCdw10905

That is.....

All is well.....

Thanks for all your help.....

Views
Helpful
Replies