cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

AP1100 in CVIEW 5.4

jboite
Level 1
Level 1

The AP1100 graphical view can't be launched in CVIEW 5.4 with CWW 6.1.

A message "CVIEW INTERNAL ERROR" is displayed. The package used is the version 1.0 from the WEB and the AP1100 SNMP settings are OK.

7 Replies 7

rmushtaq
Level 8
Level 8

Try re-booting the CWW server and then see if you get the same error.

The error is always there after a server reboot or PC reboot

Do you get the same error when you try to open any other device in CV beside AP1100?.

No, the other devices (Catalayst 4507R and 3550-24PWR) are correctly displayed. I've installed CWW6.1 on an other PC and the error message is the same with this new installation.

The error was in the snmp configuration where I have only one SNMP RO community restricted to the dot1view mib. The devices discover made by Ciscoview is made with the ReadOnly community, the ReadWrite community is only used for configuration.

ukonstantin
Level 1
Level 1

Did youread the release files ? Maybe I also had the same problem with the AP 1200. ...but this is currently not supported ..

regards

Udo

No, I've found the solution afeter several test. I've also made this test with an AP1200 and the result is the same. If you want a graphical Ciscoview display, you need to configure one unrestricted SNMP RO community in your device. Or the bypass is to use the SNMP RW community (Unrestricted) in place of the SNMP RO community in the Ciscoviex device setup.