CiscoWorks was installed and configured on the network and was working fine, 2950s were installed on the network and due to a known IOS related bug they crashed when being managed by RME. Consequently the NMS was removed from the network and we are now trying to fire it up in a test environment away from the live network. Problems being experienced are:
1. Self test fails with network.pl:
*** Default servers are not available
*** UnKnown can't find 127.0.0.1: No response from server
FAIL nslookup failed
2. Cannot access Discovery settings -get the following error: error loading string from file kmli.dfc
3. When running TopologyServices the new window opens and the "Connecting to ANI server - initialising" box opens but hangs at that point and no progress is seen with the blue progress bar.
4. RME applications do not open
Is this all related to the fact that the server is now off the network, if so is there anyway around it so that upgraded devices can be tested without having to reinstall the product from scratch.
This is actually a pretty cool feature, i didn't even know it existed until I was looking for a solution to advertise a subnet (prefix in BGP talk), only if a certain condition existed. This is exactly what conditional advertisements does
j ai une question j ai achete un routeur cisco 887VA-k9 , je le configuré avec la configuration ci- dessous
si je le lier avec mon pc portable sur l un de ses ports directement ça marche toute est bien ( la connexion internet + m...
Attached policy provides CLI access to the Cisco 4G router over text messaging. Two files are in the attached .tar file:
2. PDF with instructions on how to load and use the .tcl file.