cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

AS5300 show command

gregnicholas
Level 1
Level 1

Is their a show command that will tell me what phone number my user's are dialing in on. (either a local# or 800#)

Thanks

6 Replies 6

a.manosca
Level 4
Level 4

If you know the line number (or modem) your customer is currently connected to, you can try "show modem csm "

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/iosswrel/ps5207/products_command_reference_chapter09186a00801a7f1e.html#1081671

The location of the phone numbers (calling party and called party) from the show command varies based on my experience. If your current IOS supports the "include" command option, you can use:

AS5300#show modem csm | include called party

Ariel

CKBudrodeen
Level 1
Level 1

In enable mode,

'show caller ip'

to show an individual user, 'show caller ip | include '

(this works on AS5400, so I am assuming it will work on AS5300).

regards..

I find the fields with all these commands but they are blank. Is there something i need to enable in the 5300.

Thanks

Greg,

When you say you can find the fields, but they are blank, do you mean the usernames are there, but not the numbers?

Yes. I can see all the usernames, but i can't tell what number there dialing in on. We only have 2 #'s to access this box a local# and a 800#, i need to know which # they are accessing with. Thanks

I don't think that this is a configurable option.

My best guess is that your carrier is not sending this information. Try a 'debug isdn' & 'debug q931', and watch a new connection come in. If the carrier is not sending the info, then I think it will be revealed by seeing the blank fields here.

Regards,

Craig

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: