cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

AS5350 and ACS

andifur
Level 1
Level 1

We use our 5350's a little different then most, we use them strictly for dial out.

the problem we are having is we can not restrict who is calling what #. We are a support company that needs constant access to our clients for troubleshooting.

If I were to use ACS could I be able to enter in only approved phone #s that could be dialed? If so could someone please send me a link or an example of where to put the #'s?

If not is there a product out there either by Cisco or by a 3rd party that will do this for me.?

Thanks for your help

Anthony

1 Reply 1

irisrios
Level 6
Level 6

There is a Cisco product called CIsco Centri Firewall, which you can use to restrict calls from both internal to external numbers and vice versa.Get to know how it works from the following document.

How Security Policies Work

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/secursw/ps743/products_user_guide_chapter09186a008007f2ea.html#xtocid3

For more information on this product, check for the left navigation bar in the above document.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: