Views
Helpful
Replies

Attaching problem

allaytani
Level 1
Level 1

dear sir :

i just wanted to know how can i increase from ISP performance & make quickly solution to avoid internet from disconnecting every day ,,,evry day we get attack to our network & realy this is serious problem & we cannot solve it & all start complain from our service ..... can any one help me to find solution to quickly control attack .

thanka

2 Replies 2

a-vazquez
Level 6
Level 6

What kind of attacks are you getting on your networks? Is it the Blasterworm sort of thing. You do get patches for these on the software center on cisco.com. WHat are the debugs showing on the disconnection of internet. It could be due to bad link quality.

Hi a-vazquez

yes most time this type of attack is basterworm (92B size ) & we have sattalite link up to 50 MB ,,when attack is happened the BGP sessions become down & it take time to from USA to block these ip's ,, around 20 to 30 minute the network down ,,,from our side we cannot do any thing because of heavy CPU proccessing ,, i'm looking for softwaer or solution to quick detecting this attack & it sourse ,,, & what about this patches from cisco & what it can help ??

thank u for reply me