Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Authorization Error

I am getting the following error when I access CW2K: Authorization error. An invalid response was received from the authorization servlet. Try logging in again. Any known fixes ?

3 REPLIES
Blue

Re: Authorization Error

DId you try re-starting the crmdmgtd/dmgtd and then try to login again?

I have this same exact problem. I cannot find anything on this issue in the bug toolkit. I have tried stopping and starting dmgtd. I even tried rebooting the server. I get the error ever few times I click on anything links in the menus. For example, if I go to Administration-Inventory-Inventory Status and click update a few tiems. I get the error. I have tried turning off my proxy. I have tried Netscape and Internet Explorer. Anyone else ever seen this?

I also have the problem occasionally. Usually when the server is busy. Refreshing will sometimes cause the screen to come up without actually having to log out/in again. Figured it was because my server is so overworked (we have a new one in the budget for next year unless it gets cut again)

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content