cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

BBSM 24 Hour Charges for hotels and printing reports.

fpineda
Level 1
Level 1

We are using a custom page set for the connect page. This is a hotel, and there needs to be better defined hours for a 24 hour use period. In other words, they do not want a new guest using the internet on the previous guest's dime. Typically at a hotel it should be 1pm to 1pm for check-in/check-out times. How can we fix this without having to make access codes everyday?

Also, the have assigned a network printer attached for reports (no PMS installed) According to Reporting pages: Use this tool to view and print reports for usage, transactions, active ports, access codes, room mappings, and walled garden data. How do we auto print a daily report at the end of the day for total usage?

2 Replies 2

kbeltz
Level 1
Level 1

Did you ever find a solution for this? I'm trying to do something similar.

As far as the hotel times. Of course.... it was so easy I missed it. You can select specific time in a drop down menu as opposed to 24 hour period. I was also told by TAC, that they have a seperate SDK team that can help troubleshoot/write the .asp files.

Printing. Without a PMS, there's no real way to get decent details. My client is a SQL guru... and thinks he can write a SQL/Access script that will do the job.

Hope that helps....