cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Best Practices

chris.cell
Level 1
Level 1

I am looking for a link(s) for Cisco "best practices" in different areas. This would be used in providing a link, or pdf for clients when presenting documentation.

I don't get much through searches, and was wondering if any of you have a good url for this.

Thank you,

4 Replies 4

donewald
Level 6
Level 6

can you be a but more specific on what you are looking for best practice docs on. There is a best practices document on almost anything you can think of so being a bit more specific (NMS, BGP, Cat 4000 Configuration, etc) on what you'd like would make it easier to get you something that you want.

Regards,

Don

Thanks for the reply Don.

This is more of an overall technology thing (I do design/implementations for things ranging from normal/complex routing/switching to Telephony, to Security, etc.). Normally I write up my own docs for this type of thing, but I know that using Cisco's resources would allow me to provide a much wider spectrum of information, and basically make my job easier. If you could list one that links me to others, or tell me the best wording for seaches that would be a huge help.

My email is ccell@conres.com if it would be easier to discuss this that way.

Thanks again,

Chris

Chris,

I just sent several to you directly on general subjects. Hope it's what you're looking for.

Regards,

Don

hi Don,

Can you please provide these links here also for the benifit of all.

Regards

Dinesh

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: