Views
Helpful
Replies

bittorrent.pdlm for download

danilo.padula
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I need a bittorrent.pdlm file to download and install and NBAR, but the file is not available. When I check the Cisco website, I can see that the file was available on the past.

Can I download this file from Cisco website or I have to use another alternative?

Regards,

Danilo

1 Accepted Solution
3 Replies 3

Hi Phillip,

Thanks a lot by the file and the links, them were very useful.

The PDLM file was installed in 6500 series catalyst, but when the NBAR is configured We receive this message:

NBAR 'protocol-discovery' command cannot be turned on this interface because of the following reason:
Interface is a LAN port and NBAR/STILE is not supported on LAN interfaces in PFC3.

In the first experiment the interface was Vlan 90. Now, We are trying the Gi1/3:

SW-6500-L3-SUP720#sh run int Gi1/3
Building configuration...

Current configuration : 270 bytes
!
interface GigabitEthernet1/3
ip address 192.168.0.1 255.255.255.0
no keepalive
wrr-queue cos-map 1 1 0
wrr-queue cos-map 1 2 6 7
wrr-queue cos-map 2 1 1
wrr-queue cos-map 2 2 2 3
priority-queue cos-map 1 4 5
rcv-queue cos-map 1 3 6
no cdp enable
end

ATI-6506-SWL3-02(config)#int g1/3                         
ATI-6506-SWL3-02(config-if)#ip nbar protocol-discovery
NBAR 'protocol-discovery' command cannot be turned on this interface because of the following reason:
Interface is a LAN port and NBAR/STILE is not supported on LAN interfaces in PFC3.
SW-6500-L3-SUP720(config-if)#

The IOS version is 12.2(18)SXF7. I'm look for document that explain limitations and restrictions to 12.2SXF train, but there are just for 12.2ZY.

Thanks again.

NBAR is not supported on PFC3 for LAN interfaces.  The limitation is not software specific, but here is the documentation on SXF for QoS:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/switches/lan/catalyst6500/ios/12.2SXF/native/configuration/guide/qos.html

NBAR is supported on WAN cards, such as FlexWAN, ES modules, SIP-200.

Kathy