Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

BPX trunk

I have two bpx's connected via E3 trunks.I have made one one directed path connection over it (Pcr=79000 cps) Strange problem occured that when trunk went down other day connection did not come up . I did reset to connection (dncon upcon).also deleted connected and made again....physically reset E3 ports at both ends.... but connection did not come up until I finally deltrk and dntrk at both ends and then uptrk and addtrk again.Connection came up.......I dont know the reason????

Version is 9.2.30.

Pls note normally when my trunk goes down and comes up connection automaticly comes up.....but only not this time>>>>

Regards

Raza

3 REPLIES

Re: BPX trunk

Hi Raza,

When the trunk came back-up and your PVC was still failed, what was the state of the PVC, using dspcon. Was it showing a path or was it in deroute state?

Also was there any other PVC's running across that trunk at that time, look at the dspload or dsptrkcons commands. If there wasn't any problems with other PVC's across that trunk, it might of simply been that this one PVC didn't have enough available resources, therefore couldn't find a path and stayed in deroute state.

If there are no other PVC's and that there was a path for that PVC and it was showing it was across that specific trunk, were you sending data from both ends and what was happening to it?

David Kalcher.

Hi

It is only single PVC no other route for it and it was showing failed status......and in detail it was showing insufficient bandwitdh while there was no other connection on it.....Although I can access other site by vt command and trunk was up....

Pls note insimilar situation and configuration I never faced this problem

Thanks

Raza

Hi

Can any one tell me is bug in this version

as I got same situation today but this time PVC came up(took time but finally start working)

Raza

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content