Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Broken links on CCNA Discovery page

Hi there,

I just wanted to bring attention to the broken links on the CCNA Discovery page. I am currently studying for my CCNA and was informed that there was a CCNA exam discount program offered by Cisco for completion of these learning modules. Not all of the links to the learning modules are missing, just a majority of them.

http://www.cisco.com/web/learning/netacad/course_catalog/Certification_Exam_Discount_Program.html

Is this something that Cisco still offers or would the broken links imply this is an expired offer? 

Any insight is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

- Jonathan

1 REPLY

Hi Jonathan,Thanks for

Hi Jonathan,

Thanks for bringing to our attention that the link is broken.  Will work to get that fixed.  

CCNA  Discovery is a four course curriculum  offered within the Cisco Networking Academy Program.  Students who participate in Networking Academy, have access to a discount voucher upon completing the final assessment with a specific score or higher.

If you are currently a Networking Academy student, your instructor should be able to activate the exam and then you can try to qualify.  If you are not a NetAcad student, you are not eligible for a voucher.

Does that help?

Jackie

Views
Helpful
Replies