cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

C2950T-24

onazarian
Level 1
Level 1

I have a C290T-24 switch on LAN. After connected my laptop to console I got error. Please see attachment.

Thanks for help,

Ono

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

spremkumar
Level 9
Level 9

hi

i did face similar probs with one of our 800 series router here sometime back in which i was getting proper console boot/startup messages but once it gets booted up normally it throws some junkies,later u i found the baud set at the console port (line console 0) was differnt and the register value was different.

wht i would suggest here in the first point is once it starts throwing some junks change the baud speed to different speeds in ur hyperterminal window and check whether you are able to get onto the box.

regds

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

spremkumar
Level 9
Level 9

hi

i did face similar probs with one of our 800 series router here sometime back in which i was getting proper console boot/startup messages but once it gets booted up normally it throws some junkies,later u i found the baud set at the console port (line console 0) was differnt and the register value was different.

wht i would suggest here in the first point is once it starts throwing some junks change the baud speed to different speeds in ur hyperterminal window and check whether you are able to get onto the box.

regds

Hi,

Thanks for help. It worked for me.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: