Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

campus manager 3.3

Hi All,

i have installed LMS 2.2. phasing the problemin Campus manager 3.3. i hv GSR,7500,6509 and 3500 series cisco boxes in my network . basically it's service provider network and running MPLS.

in topology view i can see the GSR,7513 & 6500 boxes but i can't see 3500 series switchs in topology view. i mean it is coming but as a red box. from that i can telnet but can't go for ciscoview.

if i tried to access ciscoview directly for 3500 then alsoit is not coming.

can anybody give me the solution.

Thanks & Regards,

Ciscobuddy

4 REPLIES

Re: campus manager 3.3

Is snmp enabled on the switches? Also, are there any ACLs that would prevent CM from discovering it properly?

Paul

Have you installed the latest 3500 CiscoView package via Package Support Updater available on CCO ?

http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/Software/CiscoView/cvplanner.cgi

Patrice

Hi All,

thanks for ur reply. i tried this options but not yet working. still gettinig red 3512 boxes in topology view. pls suggest me urgently.

Thanks & Regards,

Ciscobuddy

check snmp communities in the config of the devices and look if they match the communities in SNMP configuration of your ANI Server.

Views
Helpful
Replies