Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Campus Manager administration options seem to be missing

I would like to setup some topology groups as suggested from an earlier post, however the options available for administering Campus Manager are pretty scant: I can configure Network Discrepancies and nothing else. This while logged in as admin. Do I need to download additional software? Currently using CiscoWorks 2000 (listing pertinent software versions):

- CDone 5th ed.

- Campus Manager 3.2

-- Topology Services 3.2

Thanks, any suggestions are welcome.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Blue

Re: Campus Manager administration options seem to be missing

You can order it via http://www.cisco.com/upgrade using your appropriate contract and then upgrade the whole bundle. Cannot just upgrade only one app within the bundle.

5 REPLIES

The Topology Group functionality in Campus Manager was added with Campus Manager 3.3.

Hello,

I have campus Manager 3.2 with idu 3.0. Will I be able to upgrade to CM 3.3. If not what do I need to do so?

Thanks

Thanks for pointing that out grayd. I would like to add a second voice to determing if it's possible to update CM; is it a free download with a relatively straight forward upgrade or will I be forced to re-install CM or re-initialize the ANI database or some such thing?

Blue

You can order it via http://www.cisco.com/upgrade using your appropriate contract and then upgrade the whole bundle. Cannot just upgrade only one app within the bundle.

Thanks for the pointer :-)

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content