Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Attention: The Community will be in read-only mode on 12/14/2017 from 12:00 am pacific to 11:30 am.

During this time you will only be able to see content. Other interactions such as posting, replying to questions, or marking content as helpful will be disabled for few hours.

We apologize for the inconvenience while we perform important updates to the Community.

Campus Manager and Solarus

I get an error when I try to start topology manager. "Unable to connect to the ANI server" I am running CD1 Rev-4 with all patches applied. The ANI database is running being populated.

6 REPLIES
Blue

Re: Campus Manager and Solarus

What version of Solaris is this?

Solaris 8

Blue

Solaris 8 is not listed as a supported OS platform in the CD-One 4th Edition Install Guide.

I am aware of that. I was hoping someone had some experience with this problem and could provide me with a fix and not the default copout.

Blue

The question is why would I try to install an application that is documented to be not supported on Solaris 8? And knowing, if I run into any problems I won't get any TAC support either, since it's un-supported platform. Good Luck :-)

There are now patches to run on Solaris 8. check with your Cisco rep. There are a minimum number of OS patches that must be applied.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content