Views
Helpful
Replies

Campus manager doesn't show anything...

glmrenard
Level 1
Level 1

hello,

I use ciscoworks2000 to monitor my LAn composed of 8 3550 and 2 4506. I have a VTP domain configured and vlan. my VTP server is one of my 4506 and when I create a vlan, all have it, it's OK.

But when I want to see a topology view with Camous Manager, I have nothing. none VTP and layer2 view is empty.

I have

CD One Fifth Edition 2.1

Campus Manager 3.2 2

Device Fault Manager 1.2

Device Fault Manager Incremental Device Support 1.2

Resource Manager Essentials 3.4

Resource Manager Essentials Incremental Device Support 3.4

Please help ....

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards

Guillaume

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

have you checked the unconnected device view in Topology Services? If it is listed under there, does it say that it is connected or unconnected? If it says unconnected then it is more than likely an SNMP misconfiguration.

Nick

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

nwhalley
Level 1
Level 1

Guillame

have you added a seed device to your discovery settings under Server Configuration - Setup - ANI Server Admin. If so have you checked your Unconnected Device View to make sure that you have SNMP connectivity.

Nick

Hello Nick,

Thanks for your response.

Yes, I have a seed device : my 4506 (I put its IP)

And I check the device, it's correct...

Have you another idea ?

Best regards,

Guillaume

Make sure that you've install Campus Manager 3.2 IDU 3.0 to support the 4506: http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/rtrmgmt/cw2000/camp_mgr/sup_dev/cm_3_2.htm#86166

Hello, yes, I have :

=======

CM3_2_IDU -3_0 Campus Manager 3.2 Incremental Device Update 3.0

CMF2_1_IDU-3_0 Common Management Foundation 2.1 Incremental Device Update 3.0

RME3_4_IDU -3_0 Resource Manager Essentials 3.4 Incremental Device Update 3.0

=======

have you checked the unconnected device view in Topology Services? If it is listed under there, does it say that it is connected or unconnected? If it says unconnected then it is more than likely an SNMP misconfiguration.

Nick

Yes, there are all there :

device Name Type state

192.168.128.11 Unknown Unreachable

All the same : unreachable and unknown.

What can I do?

Thanks to everybody, it's OK now !!!!

I have modified my snmp settings. that is I have put at the top of the list the snmp password at the place of the bottom and it's work perfectly now !!!

Great !!

Thanks again for your help.

Guillaume

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: