I Have a campus with 54 edge switches, 2 cat4006 and a 6509. I am running CWLMS. Initially the CW2000 campus manager was working fine showing the correct topology with the correct IP addresses for the switches.
Later on the customer requested to have a management vlan only for the switches. SO I had to change the IP addresses of all the switches to a different subnet. After doing that I changed the seed device ip to the new ip of the 6509. But still the campus manager doesnt find the new IP addresses of the switches and instead still shows the old ip's.
I tried reinstalling CW2000 again but I got the same result. How do I get CWorks to discover the new ip range for the switches.Now all I have in campus manager layer 2 toplogy view is a bunch of red boxes with ? marks.
1) I tried deleting the red boxes and forced the ANI server to rediscover, but I get the same result
2) I can ping all the new addresses from cw2000 server
3) I did not change the community names for the devices they remain the same. Do u mean that I have to assign new community names for the new addresses and delete theold community names that were attached to the old IP's
4) The discovery process still sees the old IP addresses and displays them in under the red boxes.
WHen I changed to the new IP addresses in the new interface vlan <#>, I shut down the old inter vlan <#> instead of deleting it. SO even after reinitialized the ANI DB I still got the old ip's cos the old ip was still existing in the Int vlan <#> although it was shut. so for some reaon the ANI server was picking up the old IP addresses even though I had a different int vlan <#> that up and running.
After I deleted the old int vlan <#> and reinitialized the ANI DB again then I got the right topology diagram with the new IP addresses. So it is solved now.
This is actually a pretty cool feature, i didn't even know it existed until I was looking for a solution to advertise a subnet (prefix in BGP talk), only if a certain condition existed. This is exactly what conditional advertisements does
j ai une question j ai achete un routeur cisco 887VA-k9 , je le configuré avec la configuration ci- dessous
si je le lier avec mon pc portable sur l un de ses ports directement ça marche toute est bien ( la connexion internet + m...
Attached policy provides CLI access to the Cisco 4G router over text messaging. Two files are in the attached .tar file:
2. PDF with instructions on how to load and use the .tcl file.