Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Can "Last_Responded_At" value in RME be changed?

The following statement in RME Availability Monitoring goes:

Availability Monitor will show the "Last_Responded_At" value as "0001-01-01 00:00:00.000" which is a default value for SQL database timestamp field, for devices that appear as down.

Question: Is there a way to modify this default value to reflect the exact time a device was last heard from?

6 REPLIES
Blue

Re: Can "Last_Responded_At" value in RME be changed?

In RME 3.4, under Availabiltiy Monitor, I don't see the above 'Last_Responded_At' column?. The Last Response column show the date/time in the proper format. Is this what you're referring to?

Kind of. Yes, the exact wording is "Last Response". However, if the list of devices include some down devices the LAST RESPONSE column, with respect to these devices, show a date and time of:

1 Jan 0001 00:00:00 CDT.

Blue

For example, I have three devices in the list. One is shown with a red down arrow and two are up. But even for the down device, the Last Response column shows the date as 23 May 2003 17:06:53 PDT. Does this problem is seen from both Server/Client?

Well, I'm showing 4 devices down. One shows a date of 20 Apr 2003 09:45:14 CDT. The remaining 3 show a date and time of 1 Jan 0001 00:00:00 CDT. The problem is occuring on both Server and Client.

Blue

Does a restart of crmdmgtd makes any difference?

Nope, a restart makes no difference.

Views
Helpful
Replies