Cisco Support Community
Community Member

Can't access CW2K after upgrade

I've upgraded to Common services 2.2, RME 3.5, Installed the updated IDU, and the IDS MC 1.2. And tried to access the webpage (http://ipaddr:1741 and I get a 403 Forbidden error. All the services are running, there is nothing in the Event log, but I can't get to my interface. I've searched the site and the forums and was unable to find anything (doesn't mean it's not there, just that I couldn't find it) that was related to this issue.

Any thoughts or help would be greatly appreciated.

Below is the full text:

Error: The requested URL cannot be reached because client denied by server configuration: d:/cscopx/htdocs/jsp/cmf/admin/index.jsp

Description: 403 Forbidden is the HTTP status code returned by the Apache web server when either the user or the server itself has insufficient access rights to the URL.

You are not allowed access to this URL due to insufficient access rights. This may be due to an incorrect installation of the product. Please refer to your product's installation guide.

Community Member

Re: Can't access CW2K after upgrade

After contacting the TAC I was given a new allow_files.conf file and after installing it it works like a champ.

CreatePlease to create content