Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Catalyst 2950C-24 on campus manager map, CWLMS-2-UPG

Dear all,

I have problem with my cisco works 2000. I have used CW Campus Manager v.3.1 , CW RME v.3.3 and CW CD ONE 4th edt. On the first time i installed the s/w i have never used catalyst 2950 series, the only devices i used were cat5000 & RSM, cat 2924 and cat 2912, and also router 2500 series. On the campus manager map all devices can recognize well. Now i use cat 2950C-24 but the campus manager doesn't recognize the new system. I have installed "Cat2950.cv50.v4-0" package to the system, after installation, the device appear from the campus manager map. But the symbol still with the question mark ... why ???. And the other problem, when i make stack from 2 catalyst 2950 (without make them into cluster), only 1 device appear on the map why??? ,

what am i supposed to do???

Regards.

2 REPLIES
Blue

Re: Catalyst 2950C-24 on campus manager map, CWLMS-2-UPG

Only Campus Manager 3.2 and later supports 2950C-24 per:

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/rtrmgmt/cw2000/camp_mgr/sup_dev/cm_3_2.htm. The latest is Campus Manager 3.3/RME 3.5 which is also available now. Cat2950.cv50.v4-0 is a CIscoView (CV) device package and installing CV has no affect on the functionality of other applications including Campus Manager.

Re: Catalyst 2950C-24 on campus manager map, CWLMS-2-UPG

Hi,

I'm having a similar problem with CiscoWorks but with the

2651XM RTR. I'm using Campus manager 3.1. ( The 2651 It's under the list of devices being supported)

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Views
Helpful
Replies