Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Attention: The Community will be in read-only mode on 12/14/2017 from 12:00 am pacific to 11:30 am.

During this time you will only be able to see content. Other interactions such as posting, replying to questions, or marking content as helpful will be disabled for few hours.

We apologize for the inconvenience while we perform important updates to the Community.

Changing the Log Size

How can I increase the log size threshold for the Syslog and ANI logs. They're currently set at 3000, but I'd like to maybe double that.

3 REPLIES
Blue

Re: Changing the Log Size

That is fixed. But you can use the logbackup scripts with the application to backup the logs files frequesntly so that it does not fill up the space quickly.

goto your CSCOpx dir find the conf dir and modify the logstat.conf file.

you will see the defaults listed in the right hand column.

I have set them to 300,000

I recently installed LMS2.1 I have 100 devices on my network - I experienced a problem with my server - 51Gig hard drive. The disk was full. I checked the logs and saw that the EDS file was 46Gig - I deleted this file and had my space. I tried to configure the "maintaing log file size" - it asks me for the following : "%NMSROOT%" - - - what do I type in for this - please help

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content