Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Cisco 1760 & ipx protocol

Hi,

I want to use ipx routing , but my ios - 12.2(11)T2 - support only ip protocol. What I must to do? How can I download another version of ios which support both protocols - ip & ipx.

Thanks for any help.

Tomasz Janusik

4 REPLIES

Re: Cisco 1760 & ipx protocol

You should upgrade your IOS with a IP/IPX feature set. 12.2(11) T2 IOS is available with IP/IPX feature set. To download IOS, you need a CCO login. You can download it from Cisco Software Center.

http://www.cisco.com/public/sw-center/

Thanks for reply. Problem is - I don't have CCO login. Please help me more. It is possible dowload IOS in another way? Maybe You have this file for example ?

Silver

You'll need a CCO login or support contract of some type to download software images for your router. I would contact your sales people to allow you to get this. If you have problems please let me know and I will try to assist.

Hope this helps,

Don

If you can not get a cco login or a support contract. you can go to any cisco vender and buy a new IOS for your router that supports ip and ipx. Unless you are willing to buy a support contract, or you are already covered by one, than buying an IOS will probably be your only option for geting a lic copy of an IOS.

Views
Helpful
Replies