Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco 3750 protection against ip spoofing

mihaitanasescu
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I was wondering if anything like ip verify unicast reverse-path was available for the C3750 series of switches.

Or if there's any other way to implement ip source checking (other than implementing an ACL per each port or activating source guard which requires a DHCP server and further manual introduction of user data)

3 Replies 3

wong34539
Level 6
Level 6

think you can use the command "ip verify unicast reverse-path" itself on Catalyst 3750 Switches. check the following link for the command reference :

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/iosswrel/ps5187/products_command_reference_chapter09186a008017cf1b.html#wp1094165

You know I tried and the switch didn't take it. I wonder if 3750 has that feature. (I was running advance image too "advipservicesk9"). If anyone got it to work, please share your commands.

Hi,

Maybe you can try the IP Source Guard feature present in Cisco 3750 to enable fixed workstation to connect to the port. The IP Source Guard can be configured in the Interface Configuration Mode. Please refer to the 3750 Configuration Guide on Cisco.com for more details on how to configure it.

regards,

sridhar.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Innovations in Cisco Full Stack Observability - A new webinar from Cisco