Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Cisco 675 config backup.

I used to backup my config for Cisco 675 ADSL router using tftp by a get of nscfg.cfg. This worked at cbos version 2.4.1.

I upgraded to version 2.4.3 and it no longer works. I get a file but it's 0 bytes. I use Pumpkin tftp with netascii type.

4 REPLIES
Bronze

Re: Cisco 675 config backup.

Check your write permissions on the tftp server.

Clarification please. "Check your write permissions on the tftp server." ? I use Pumpkin TFTP client to get file from Cisco 675 wich has TFTP enabled. Thanks for responding.

mjb

I have the same problem with windows 2000 tftp client. I didn't notice a problem until after the upgrade to cbos 2.4.3. I tried the same thing on FreeBSD 4.4 and had the same issue -- got a file that is 0 bytes.

mjb

I'm sure there are others as well. Something has changed in cbos 2.4.3.

I use my 675 for ADSL with MSN. I sold to them by qwest.net. Qwest is still providing the access. I contacted Cisco via email and by phone and they indicate I should get support from who I purchased 675 from. I purchased 675 from Qwest. But they tell me to call MSN for support. And MSN tells me to contact Qwest for support. Nobody want's to touch it.

Views
Helpful
Replies