cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco 675 Port Forwarding

ddpoehls
Level 1
Level 1

I am hoping someone may be able to help me. We currently have a DSL line utilizing a Cisco 675 modem. Until now I have been able to program the modem without a problem. Very soon, we will install a new computer system on our LAN that will serve database info through a 3rd party server. I have been told to configure the modem to open TCP Port 9000 to allow data re-direction to a series of outside IP addresses. I have tried to figure this out on my own and haven't a clue as to where to begin. In the 675 manual it does not mention Port Forwarding, data redirection, etc. Can anyone assist me?? Thanks!

2 Replies 2

mitchel
Level 1
Level 1

The 675 coan only do PAT with one IP address, it can do multiple ports, but just to one routable address. you can find more info at

http://www.seanet.com/help/dsl/qwest/portmapping.shtml.

tepatel
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

67x cpe's dosen't support port forwarding..It only supports PAT..If you want to use port forwarding, you need to use ios based dsl cpe's like 82x, SOHO77 etc.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: