Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Cisco 886VA not detecting any interfaces

My cisco 886va is not detecting any interfaces. See attached the bootup of my router, the output of sh ip int b and a sh run. I think it may have somthing to do with the cookie, it's all zeros.

I would really appreciate any help you can give.

Sorry if this is in the wrong section, I didn't know where else to put it.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
VIP Gold

%Write failure - Device @

%Write failure - Device @ 0x000000EA, offset 0x00000000 on I2C bus 00000000Error                                                                                                                                                              Reading Cookie
%Search  PRODUCT_ID(0xcb) failed. Please call tech support!

The internal RAM describing the product manufacturing configuration is unreachable. It is severe hardware failure.  Contact seller if still covered by warranty or call tech support as suggested by log  (it assume you have active service contract).

1 REPLY
VIP Gold

%Write failure - Device @

%Write failure - Device @ 0x000000EA, offset 0x00000000 on I2C bus 00000000Error                                                                                                                                                              Reading Cookie
%Search  PRODUCT_ID(0xcb) failed. Please call tech support!

The internal RAM describing the product manufacturing configuration is unreachable. It is severe hardware failure.  Contact seller if still covered by warranty or call tech support as suggested by log  (it assume you have active service contract).

Views
Helpful
Replies