I would appreciate if someone could give me a help regarding Cisco switches.
I have one Cisco Catalyst Express 500 switch with this configuration:
- 9 IP phones + desktops on Cisco-Voice VLAN (smart port setting "IP Phone + Desktop)
- 10 Desktops connected to Vlan-1 VLAN (smart port setting "Desktop")
- 2 Server (Linux) connected to Vlan-1 VLAN (smart port setting "Server - Standard")
- Cisco 871 Router on Vlan-1 VLAN (smart port setting "Router)
The problem I have is that switch regularly stops responding to web interface (or get very slow). Also clients loose connection to server (its role is also a DHCP server and cannot get IP address upon reconnection).
Also switch shows error on port of server that "Access denied to one or more connecting devices on this port" and "Maximum allowed devices on this port are already connected..."
This is actually a pretty cool feature, i didn't even know it existed until I was looking for a solution to advertise a subnet (prefix in BGP talk), only if a certain condition existed. This is exactly what conditional advertisements does
j ai une question j ai achete un routeur cisco 887VA-k9 , je le configuré avec la configuration ci- dessous
si je le lier avec mon pc portable sur l un de ses ports directement ça marche toute est bien ( la connexion internet + m...
Attached policy provides CLI access to the Cisco 4G router over text messaging. Two files are in the attached .tar file:
2. PDF with instructions on how to load and use the .tcl file.