Views
Helpful
Replies

cisco view - Urgent

ciscobuddy
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

trying to upgrade cisco view, and trying to install Patches CAT6000IOS and SwithAddlets on solaris platform but getting error mesg "Cat6000IOS is missing a base package "CLIPARSER, Version 1.x

And same error message is for "SwitchADDlets missing a base pacakge "Entinty" version 1.x

can anybody give me sugesion or pls suggest me the URL where i can download these patches.

Thanks & Regards,

ciscobuddy

7 Replies 7

hi buddy,

Thanks for ur reply. same thing i am trying to install but getting error mesg that base pacakge is missing...

first i am trying to insta CAT6000IOS and the switch Addets but for both i am getting error mesg that installation fail. and missing package CLIParser

and ENTITY..

is there any rpocedure for this ps llet me know

Thanks & Regards,,

ciscobuddy

From: http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/Software/CiscoView/cvplanner.cgi

1) Select Cat6000 IOS and you'll see the Entity.cv50.v1-1.zip listed

2) From the same above UR, select Other, CatQDM and you'll see CLIParser.cv50.v1-0.zip listed as well.

hi mushtaq,

thanks for ur reply. download the zip file. i will try to install now if any doubts i will get back to u .

Thanks & Regards,

ciscobuddy

hi buddy,

yestarday install the patches which the URL given by u ppl. my main problem is that i am running MPLS-VPN in my network and this broadband network. but still i can't reach upto my 6509 OSM card. that 4ge-WAN card . still getting ? in topology service view. pleas give me suggestion urgently.

i can see my 7513 and GSR in topology services.

Thanks & Regards,

Ciscobuddy

hi buddy,

ples give me the solution very urgently. badly stuck up, please help me

Thanks & Regards,

Ciscobuddy

The topology view can be updated by downloading the latest idu for campus manager. You can download this from the software center. Not sure if the lastest one supports your devices though.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: