Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Cisco VPN 3005 Problems

Hey guys -

We are experiencing a problem with our VPN cocentrator in where the connected user is blind to the rest of the nework. The user connects perfect and authenticates against the NT domain fine. The user is actually able to retrieve and send email through the exchange server. When they try to ping an ip or gain other network resources - it's like they are not on the network at all. They can't even ping the internal interface on the VPN concentrator.

All signs point to a routing problem - but I don't see where the issues could be. No other routing issues exist. Can anyone point me to a online resource or shed some light on the issue.

I appreciate any help

Regards

1 REPLY

Re: Cisco VPN 3005 Problems

the only issue I know about the cisco vpn concerntrator is, that there is a problem with connections which have some links with an mtu size smaller than 1500 behind the concentrator . this problem only happens if the client is using windows 2000 with service pack 2 (with service pack 1 it works).

Views
Helpful
Replies