Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

CiscoSecureACS v3.0

I am in the process of configuring CiscoSecureACS v3.0 for our remote access. It seems that as long as a remote user does not a Network Access Restriction for a CLID, they can be authenticated. But when I configure a a restriction for CLID, the authentication fails. In CiscoSecureACS, under Reports, Failed Attempts, the Authen-Failure Code is "User Access Filtered". Im not sure what this code means. Does anyone have any info about this or know anything related to this problem?

3 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Re: CiscoSecureACS v3.0

I think the ACS is screening those calls based on CLID..Do You want the calls to be successfully authenticated only if they are originated from a certain callerID (CLID)..?

Pl. post the profile for that user in ACS along with the config from the router. Do we use RADIUS or Tacacs..Thx..Tejal

Yes, I would like the users to be authenticated not only with username and password, but also, CLID. We are using CiscoSecureACS 3.0 with a Radius NAS. Thanks for your help.

Also, we are using Ascend Radius AAA.

Views
Helpful
Replies