Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

CiscoWorks 2000 VPN Manager - Syslog messages Time Stamp 1 hour off

When I view All Syslog Messages from VPN Manager the time stamps are consistanty 1 hour later than the current time. I have checked the routers for correct time. I have checked the W2K server for correct time, and they are all the same. For a sample I chose routers within the same time zone as the server. The time zones routers are set for EST and to use Daylight savings time. Can anybody shead any light?

Using CiscoWorks 2000 4th Addition.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: CiscoWorks 2000 VPN Manager - Syslog messages Time Stamp 1 h

Hi,

I know that in the 3rd edition there was/is a bug. It doesn´t allways handel the summertime settings correctly. I don´t know if the 4th has the same problem. The solution/ my solution was to not use summertime on the server but change it by hand twice a year.

Hans

2 REPLIES
Silver

I have found a similar known bug on CCO with the ID CSCdv73449. But this one is unreproucible and hence has not been fixed I guess. You could check out the same in the BugTool Kit. If this occurs always, I feel, it could be a bug.

Hi,

I know that in the 3rd edition there was/is a bug. It doesn´t allways handel the summertime settings correctly. I don´t know if the 4th has the same problem. The solution/ my solution was to not use summertime on the server but change it by hand twice a year.

Hans

Views
Helpful
Replies