Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

ciscoworks2000 ani server trouble????

I have install ciscoworks2000 4th edition and campus manager 3.1 on the sun enterpr.ise 2,the os is solaris 2.7,the natscape is 6,I meet a trouble,when i start the campus manager's topology services ,the java run ,and open a small windown to connect the ani server ,the process bar stop ....then I can't use it .what's wrong ?? the ani server is started , maybe the ani port is not working well,maybe is dns problem,maybe is java version.maybe is sun os .....

I reinstall the ciscoworks,but the trouble can't shooting...who can help me ????

6 REPLIES
Blue

Re: ciscoworks2000 ani server trouble????

If you're accessing CW2K from the Server itself then Netscape 4.75 is supported and same or IE 5.5 from a client. Netscape 6 is not supported.

I download a netscape 4.75 on my windowns xp ,the problem is still here.

Blue

If you're on a WindowsXP Client PC, make sure that you're using Java Plug-In 1.3.1 and IE 5.5 or later.

My network suffer viruses attack day by day how i manage this

Hi,

I use Netscape 4.79 with Java 1.3.1_02 ; works fine.

Dont use netscape on the Server itself. Because it may use too much resources on the Solaris. Use a client PC (p2/3 400MHZ 256mem )

Regards,

Aryan

but i use netscape 4.75 on my windows system client ,the problem is still here.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content