cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Config Report - Display wont fit the screen!

david.bradley
Level 1
Level 1

This is very odd and has to have a simple explanation.

If I bring up a configuration report, the java screen appears fine except the inforation in the window does not fit. If you maximise the window there is still information outside the window. You could suggest my sreen resolution is too small, but it's set at 1280*1024.

My Java version is 1.3.1_07

I can email the screen capture if anyone wants too view the display.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Martin Ermel
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Java Version depends on patches for CisoWorks you have installed on your machine. Best way is to remove any Java Version from the Client PC, clear the cache of your browser, restart the browser and log in into CiscoWorks. The first time the Java Plugin is needed you will be prompted to install the correct version directly from your CiscoWorks Server.

regards,

Martin

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

jsivulka
Level 5
Level 5

I guess Java Plug-in 1.3.1 is what is recommended. You could also try a different version of the browser.

Martin Ermel
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Java Version depends on patches for CisoWorks you have installed on your machine. Best way is to remove any Java Version from the Client PC, clear the cache of your browser, restart the browser and log in into CiscoWorks. The first time the Java Plugin is needed you will be prompted to install the correct version directly from your CiscoWorks Server.

regards,

Martin