cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Config Report - Display wont fit the screen!

david.bradley
Level 1
Level 1

This is very odd and has to have a simple explanation.

If I bring up a configuration report, the java screen appears fine except the inforation in the window does not fit. If you maximise the window there is still information outside the window. You could suggest my sreen resolution is too small, but it's set at 1280*1024.

My Java version is 1.3.1_07

Take a look at the config screen.bmp.

Thanks,

Dave

3 Replies 3

Martin Ermel
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Dave,

the best way to work around this problem would be to close all browser windows, uninstall your current Java Version, reopen your browser delete the cache and login to CW2k again. If you try to open an application you should be prompted to install the correct Java Version which resides on your CW2k server. With this version all should be ok.

regards,

Martin

rmushtaq
Level 8
Level 8

Not sure what RME version is this, but if you're using the latest 3.5, then you can install the Update-1 patch which will add support for the new Java Plug-in 1.4.1_02, to see if this help. Screen shot looks to be a plug-in related problem.

Thanks guys!

I will try both your solutions. I didn't realise there was a patch, I'll look into this. At the moment the java version are giving me problems due to the versions used by CW2K and NNM.