cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Configuring MC-8e1 on 7513

cweissheimer
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, I am using just data channels, so can I use TS16 to data ? I got some instability on the router, I don't know if it can be the problem.

Thanks,

Cleber

2 Replies 2

ivillegas
Level 6
Level 6

I think you cant use the timeslot 16 also for data. As I had faced problem like this as described below.

I had used all the 32 timeslots and I had confifgured for the data.

But I was facing some peculiar problem like, I will not be able to attach Zip or Ms Word or MS Excel file. This was happening for a period of 6 months. Later I found out when I configured for the timeslot 16 for signalling this was rectified and I was able to send all knind of attachments. You may also face this kind of problem. You can check for this in your link.

Hi, it's very strange. I think that it's possible to use TS16 to data, because I am not using any channel D, like in case of PRI link. But the instability that I come across happens when sometimes I enable E1 channels not concerning TS16. I wondering that it can be due to some memory allocation, I don't know.

In your situation, even not using channel D, your problem was solved taking out the TS16 ?

Thanks,

Cleber

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: