Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Contract Connection (How to add a contract)

I am wondering how to add additional contracts to my RME 3.4. When I do a check contract status (RME Contract Connection) I always get none. I have several contracts that I would like to add.

Thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Contract Connection (How to add a contract)

You are likely getting affected by a known bugs CSCdx86833/CSCdy84799 Contract problems for exiting RME.

I was informed by the TAC the fix will not be available until RME 3.5 comes out which is sometimes early next year. There is no schedule date yet. The Development Engineers currently working on this issue.

You can view devices and contracts via the following method:

1. Chassis Serial Number

When the command "snmp-server chassis-id " is configured on the Cisco device and then the inventory for that device is updated in CiscoWorks (we performed this operation manually), CiscoWorks will populate the Serial Number field for that device with the value configured on the device. NOTE: the serial number is case sensitive, needs to be all upper case.

1 REPLY

Re: Contract Connection (How to add a contract)

You are likely getting affected by a known bugs CSCdx86833/CSCdy84799 Contract problems for exiting RME.

I was informed by the TAC the fix will not be available until RME 3.5 comes out which is sometimes early next year. There is no schedule date yet. The Development Engineers currently working on this issue.

You can view devices and contracts via the following method:

1. Chassis Serial Number

When the command "snmp-server chassis-id " is configured on the Cisco device and then the inventory for that device is updated in CiscoWorks (we performed this operation manually), CiscoWorks will populate the Serial Number field for that device with the value configured on the device. NOTE: the serial number is case sensitive, needs to be all upper case.

Views
Helpful
Replies