Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Copper GBIC uplinks not seen in Campus Manager layout

the core switch connects to Cat 3548 switch which has FO GBIC card in one of its slots & a Copper GBIC card in other slot for stacking. There are 2 cat 3548 interconnected with Copper GBICs to this Cat 3548.

When campus manager is opened & the layout is checked, I can see the core connected to the Cat 3548 but the stacked (Copper GBIC connected) switches are not seen. they appear as separate switches not connected to the main 3548(which has both FO GBICs for core connectivity & Copper GBICs for stack connectivity).

Is there any way that I can see the connection between all the 4switches (3 stacked & 1 to the core). The core & the stack is again connected with Copper GBICs. Any help on this ??

1 REPLY
Silver

Re: Copper GBIC uplinks not seen in Campus Manager layout

Hi,

Enable trace and debug for ANI Server as mentioned below:

1.Go to ServerConfiguration -> Setup -> ANI Server Admin -> Debugging

Options

2.Select "Enable Tracing on the Selcecte modules" and enable trace for

core,corex,topo,vlad,devcies.C2900XL,devices.C2900XL.C2900XL_11_2_8_SA4,

devices.C2900XL.C2900XL_12_0_5_XP

3. Enable "Show detailed messages while tracing"

Do a rediscovery and analyze the log file for further debugging. Also the output of command "sh cdp nei det" on every switch mentioned would provide some inputs for further debugging. If you can send these outputs, I'll try to analyze it for you.

Views
Helpful
Replies