Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Copy image to flash disk question.

Hello. When I copy a new image to my flash disk on 7206, I get some 0's in the out put. I reformated and tried twice but both times I get some 0's. Does this mean the file is bad?

Thanks

Loading c7200-is-mz.121-19.E1.bin from 192.168.0.5 (via FastEthernet0/0): !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[OK - 10794668/21588992 bytes]

4 REPLIES
Silver

Re: Copy image to flash disk question.

o means an out of order packet , as long as it verifies ok you should be fine

verify flash

Verify flash wont work, this is a flash disk. Is there a verify or similiar command for a flash disk?

c7206#verify ?

bootflash: File to be verified

flash: File to be verified

slot0: File to be verified

slot1: File to be verified

c7206#verify disk1:c7200-is-mz.121-19.E1.bin

%Filesystem does not support verify operations

Silver

sorry I forgot it does not worjk on 7200's need to complare the image size on the disk to the image size on tftp server

Ok they match, thanks a lot.

Views
Helpful
Replies