Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Creating job approver list

Hi

Here is the problem. I tried creating a job template and assigned it to the default job approver list which holds the admin alone as the user. Well logged on to the system as "admin", i am able to approve the job. But i tried adding one more user(which i created) to that approver list. But when i opened the approver list that user is not listed, eventually he is not able to approve the job. The user which i created hold all the admin rights as the user "admin".

Can anyone forward me a link which clearly explains creating job approver list and scheduling the configuration management in RME 3.3.

the job approver list which i am specifying here is for the "configuration management" not for "SWIM"

Any help is appreciated

Thanks in advance

Senthil

4 REPLIES
Blue

Re: Creating job approver list

Click on the Help icon within this screen to get the help details.

Community Member

Hi,

Have you tried creating a different approver list and then assign the user to that list? Don't know whether this works... But can give it a try , I guess..

Cheers,

Rajesh

Community Member

I have already tried that. I found what actually the problem is.

Actually Ciscoworks 2000 RME will act like that , Its cosmetic bug.

Here is what you got to do .

1. Go to Server config ->Setup -> Security -> Modify/Delete users

2. Select the new user and click "edit"

3. Under roles, deselect "developers" and "expert."

4. Save the user config.

5. Now return back to the Approver list ( for path check below) , now you will be able to see the user in the approver list.

Regards

Senthil

Blue

developers and expert roles are reserved and is not to be used for any user role in CW2K.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content